Scrum@Scale is the scaling framework created by the inventor of Scrum, Jeff Sutherland. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale® transforms organizations into Agile enterprises. Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines. This includes software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D.
This two-day course qualifies students to take the Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CS@SP) exam and become Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioners. The class provides an overview of how to implement Scrum with thousands of teams. You’ll learn the principles to efficiently transform your organization to minimize decision delay and to reduce waste. This course also allows you to assess the Scrum maturity level of your organization during the two-day class and leave with a plan on how to make the necessary changes to scale Scrum. You will leave with a heat map, impact map, and material to help you scale and refactor your organization.
Our online classes offer advantages that often exceed those of a physical classroom environment.
We asked ourselves, could we design and deliver a class that maximizes the benefits of online connectivity and doesn’t sacrifice student interaction and information retention? After many hours of research, experiments, and drawing from expert experience, we are proud to say that the answer is a resounding yes! This is not your everyday online class. So, get ready for the most engaging, interactive, and fun online class you’ve ever had.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Interact with your class in real-time using audio, video, and chat
- Collaborate with your fellow students in breakout sessions.
- Follow the class using slides and whiteboards.
- Participate in live exercises.
- Gain experience with industry-standard tools used for distributed Agile team collaboration.
- Connect with your instructor and your classmates via Slack, even after the class has ended.
- Enjoy industry expert guest speakers.
- Be tested using sample certifications.
- Watch videos that reinforce key points.
- Access proprietary tools used for team coaching in the real world.
These online courses include access to their respective certification exams. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their credentials signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Scrum roles and events at scale and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale implementations.
Are you or your organization challenged by globally distributed teams? No need to worry, our instructors are experts in distributed Scrum collaboration. In addition to Scaling Scrum, our students will also learn the principles for effective collaboration in distributed Scrum environments. This is an interactive class with lectures, exercises, demonstrations, facilitated discussions, and games to illustrate the principles being taught and to maximize your understanding. Students will interact using the same tools and skills necessary for effective distributed Scrum collaboration. These include:
- Maximizing the use of online conferencing platforms to improve collaboration
- Online estimating using various mediums
- Using digital Agile project management platforms
- Collaborating with online communication platforms
- Group planning using digital whiteboards.
- Access to Your Own Learning and Coaching Community
- Your Goal
- S@S What & Why
- The Scrum Master Cycle
- Team Level Process
- Scaling & The Scrum Master
- Executive Action Team
- The Agile Practice
- Impediment Removal
- Cross Team Coordination
- The Second Scaled Scrum
- Super-sized Scrum
- Scaled Daily Scrum
- Product Owner Cycle
- Scaling the PO
- Agile Organization Design
- Product Vision
- Backlog Prioritization
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Release Planning
- Metrics & Transparency
- Distributed Scrum
- Where Do I Start?