Scrum is a dynamic project management framework, which is usually applied in agile software development. It is a simple framework designed to solve the problem of long product development cycles and the incompatibility between the customer’s requirements and the final product.
The Certified ScrumMaster® is responsible for helping everyone involved in the project team, to understand and embrace the values, principles and practices of Scrum by implementing the correct use of the method. It is who makes the connection between the Product Owner and the development team.
ScrumMaster understands Scrum’s values, practices and applications, providing a level of knowledge and experience above that of a typical project manager.
- Understand what the Scrum framework is.
- How and why it is born, the role of teams, their activities and artefacts to achieve a project on the right path.
- Proven practices in practical projects.
- Understand how to scale Scrum from a small project to a large project.
- Tips and tricks on the experience in the field and in different environments from our experienced Certified Scrum Trainers.
1.1. Agile Manifesto, Agile Values and Principles
1.2. Agile Practices
1.3. What is Agile Project Management?
2. What is Scrum?
2.1. Why Scrum?
2.2. What Scrum is for and what it is not for
2.3. Origins of Scrum
3.1. Development Team
3.2. Product Owner
3.3. Scrum Master
4.1. Sprint Planning
4.3. Daily Scrum
4.4. Sprint Review
4.5. Sprint Retrospective
5.1. Product Backlog
5.2. Sprint Backlog
5.3. Definition of “Done”