Remote Work has revealed over time that it is the biggest trend in the management industry.
Employees demand more freedom and most knowledge work will be done remotely in the future.
But suddenly we are all at home working, the result of an event that is transforming the processes and rhythms of work of the vast majority of companies.
Then a series of questions arise:
- How can we prepare for Remote Work?
- How can we implement a remote work policy?
- How to build a communication structure that works with a distributed team?
- How can we ensure that all decisions are known?
These and other questions can be clarified in this 1h workshop.
- During this workshop you will learn the process of implementing remote work in your company, with a focus on increasing productivity, tools and work processes that will streamline your company through remote work.
- Why remote work is good for.
- Self Assessment.
- Online Documentation.
- Company Processes.
- Draft a Remote work policy.
- Productivity while working from home.