Remote work has already revealed over time that it is the biggest trend in the management industry.
Employees demand more freedom and most knowledge work will be done remotely in the future.
But suddenly we are all at home working, the result of an event that is transforming the processes and rhythms of work of the vast majority of companies.
Then a series of questions arise:
- What resources do I need at home?
- How many hours should I work?
- How can I communicate with my team / colleagues / bosses?
- How can I be productive?
- How can I maintain my mental health?
These and other questions can be clarified in this 1h workshop.
- During this workshop you will learn the concepts about the home office, how to prepare your workspace, how to communicate with the team, what tools I can use, how to work at home in a healthy way.
- How to be productive when working remotely?
- What is remote working?
- Preparing your workspace.
- How to prepare your day.
- The importance of taking breaks.
- Online communication.
- The importance of documenting.
- Sociability in Home Office.
- A perfect day’s work.
- Body is a healthy mind.
- Remote work etiquette.