The main focus of this workshop is to help HR professionals and change agents to understand how Human Resources should change to enable the organization’s business agility. Business agility is defined as the organization’s ability to adapt and respond to an environment of high uncertainty, as well as to lead changes. The agile transformation of the organization is not only based on processes and frameworks: it’s also about people and culture. To achieve this goal, HR areas have two major challenges to work:
- How to work better internally as an area, which includes the adoption of agile mindset and frameworks, while creating an adequate internal structure.
- How to create value in the organization through the different processes of people management, enabling greater business agility. It refers to all the “deliverables” of the area: performance management, total compensation, selection, career plans, leadership, change management, etc.
- Introduction to the agile approach and how it is related to Lean and systems thinking. Why work with agility?
- What characterizes the agile mindset and how to change the traditional HR processes when we are working with agile values?
- How should HR adapt work to create maximum value in an agile organization? How should recruitment, performance evaluations and salary discussions look like?
- What concrete examples are there? How have others done? What works?
- How can you use agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban for HR?
1. How HR can support an agile organizational transformation: Assess the current organizational structure and design a new structure that enables business agility, maximizes communication and collaboration within and among teams and enables the flow of value.
2. Goal setting and performance management in a new way: Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth.
3. Salaries and benefits for an agile organization: Describe and contrast traditional incentive structures with Agile-friendly structures, discuss the pros and cons of each approach and explain how they could apply them to their own environment.
4. Job Roles – are they needed in the future? Develop an organizational action plan for role modeling an agile mindset and to build new skills that will enable cross-functional teams.
5. Employee engagement in an agile manner: Recommend different motivational tools to be applied in a context and describe how the traditional employee engagement survey is changing.
6. Talent acquisition and the candidate experience: Design a sourcing strategy that can be used to find and acquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization taking values, culture, diversity and collaboration into the hiring decision.
7. Agile learning: Suggest ways to enable and support a learning mindset in a team, supporting the shift from a focus on deficiencies to a focus on development of new skills and capabilities.
8. Onboarding practices for agile companies: Design an onboarding experience that enables new employees to become a part of the organization rapidly and smoothly.
9. Why the agile mindset is HRs responsibility: Design the talent/people elements needed to help support an Agile transition in an organization and explain how different contexts can influence the approach to be taken.
10. The needed changes in the HR core function: Relate how the need for business agility affects the HR function and organization and how it impacts HR team members’ roles and behaviors.
11. Practical tools, templates and exercises for HR and managers: How an HR department can work with agile tools and methods, for example with Kanban, Sprints, Scrum and Retrospectives.
This workshop is aimed for people who are part of what we traditionally call Human Resources (HR), regardless of their role or profile:
- HR professionals trying to adopt agile internally in their areas.
- HR experts in organizations where other areas are already working with agile, who want to transform their HR role and provide more transversal support.
- HR professionals who are looking for a new way of thinking.
It is also aimed for people and teams that work change agents, including:
- Managers and directors of areas related to people management.
- Agile Coach and Scrum Masters, who actively work in agile adoption of the organization.
- Transformation teams, leading organizational change projects.
- The ICP-Talent certification exercise will consist in a practical case to be delivered in digital format. Participants will begin to reflect and work on the activity during the workshop.
"Scopphu is an Academy where you’ll discover everything to support you in bringing your professional life to another level. They’re a group of professionals with passion for what they do and live to provide the best knowledge and guidance around the Agile approach and much more, ensuring you become a success! From reception, to customer management, through to the instructors, they’re all in all a highly organized and customer oriented company. It was a pleasure to be accompanied by each of them, and I hope to be back soon for another experience."
"It's not easy to find a course where expectations goes beyond excellent!! From the staff to the trainer. Over 2 days training, I questioned, I got answers, I reflected, I questioned again, I was clarified with examples from real world and slowly it all started to makes sense to my understanding of what is Scrum. At the end, you'll naturally agree that SCRUM is a framework not a methodology and clearly distinguish what is an output and an outcome. Don't think twice when it comes to learn about SCRUM or Project Management training. SCOPPHU is the one."
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER of ADSIC (Abu Dhabi)
“A qualidade da formação e o excelente acompanhamento no processo de certificação PMP® foram fatores decisivos para o sucesso. O meu agradecimento à Scopphu."
“A formação de PMP® Complete Certification Prep é um curso bastante bem estruturado. Em sintonia com a realidade do mundo atual da Gestão de Projetos e o Exame de Certificação este curso é uma mais-valia para o entendimento entre a teoria e a prática, o que faz efetivamente a diferença."
Facility & Infrastructure of COFICAB GROUP
"O curso excedeu largamente as minhas expectativas, quer no que diz respeito ao sistema de aprendizagem Learning 3.0, quer à sua relação com os conceitos de auto-organização."
Product Owner of Mindera
"A Formação em Learning 3.0 permitiu-me enriquecer e consolidar os meus soft skills necessários para uma gestão de equipas de excelência, podendo aportar maior valor na implementação da estratégia da organização."
Diretor of Finantech, SA
A formação em SCRUM Master permitiu entender a framework como estrutura de trabalho. Para o desenvolvimento de qualquer profissional, não apenas das áreas de software, a pensar Agile desde a estratégia à operação, considero muito importante esta oportunidade de aprendizagem e a partilha de experiências com outros colegas de diversas áreas. O formador incentivou ao longo da formação, a componente teórica sempre ligada a exercícios promovendo sessões de assimilação dos conteúdos de forma fácil e prática. A organização e logística a cargo da Scopphu permitiu o envolvimento dos formandos. Com este pacote completo o resultado foi a minha certificação. Obrigado!