Nome | Tiago Palhoto
Nacionalidade | Portuguesa
I’m a leader and I always try to inspire people to give their best as individuals but also as a team.
With 17 years of experience in IT, I’m passionate about the entire software development process. The final result is me trying to help anyone to understand the importance of being agile and to become an agilist.
FORMAÇÃO ACADÉMICA E COMPLEMENTAR
- Bachelor of Computer Science | 1995 – 1999
Instituto Superior de Gestão
In this book, essentially a practical guide based on my experience, I demonstrate how to apply several best practices in agile software development. Techniques and frameworks like Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP), DAD, RUP, etc, are carefully brought together and adjusted in order to bring a unique and integrated methodology that covers all the development cycle of an IT system.
“How to use relative and absolute estimates in Agile Projects”
Article written for the Scrum Alliance that describes the difference between relative and absolute estimates in the context of an Agile project, how and why should they be used.
“How to Effectively Engage and Work With Customers”
Article written for the Scrum Alliance that describes how important is to properly engage and work with customers to ensure the success of the project. It provides a set of guidelines and practical recommendations to achieve this interaction.
“20 Ways to Prevent IT Project Failure”
Speaker at the 1st International EVIAP Conference “Project Control & EVM”.
- PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner)
- CSP® (Certified Scrum Professional)
- CSM® (Certified ScrumMaster)
- CSPO® (Certified Scrum Product Owner)
- CSD® (Certified Solution Designer)
- CERM® (Certified Specialist Requirements Management)
- AGILE METHODOLOGIST / COACH
DIGIT (European Commission)
Dec 2016 – Current
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUMMASTER
EACEA (European Commission)
Dec 2014 – Current
- AGILE PROCESS MANAGER FOR SOFTWARE DEV.
April 2014 – Dec 2014
- AGILE SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
European External Action Service
April 2013 – April 2014
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
European Medicines Agency
April 2012 – March 2013
- HEAD OF UNIT / AGILE COACH
Sep 2005 – Mar 2012
- AGILE PROJ. MANAGER / RUP SPECIALIST /
II Segurança Social
Sep 2001 – Aug 2005
- PROGRAMMER / SYSTEMS ANALYST
Aug 1999 – Aug 2001