The Program Manager will have the coordination and administration of all aspects of the ongoing international projects in Europe, mainly DACH including contract discussion, scope definition, planning, organizing, leading, and controlling all program activities. This role has the responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer’s satisfaction and all aspects of the projects. Reporting to the Executive Responsible for Contract Management area, this staff member will have matricial responsibilities between Product Engineering, Finance and Operations.
- Working closely with client top management;
- Projects Scope management;
- Coordinates groups of projects;
- Manages horizontally across the functional projects;
- Ensures that cross-projects work effort remains feasible from a business standpoint and realizes benefits, to leverage ROI, helping the organization achieve strategic results;
- Responsible to understand and communicate stakeholder’s requirements to projects teams;
- Establishes clear ownership for projects tasks, ensure that the project teams have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback;
- Assess projects issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals;
- Proactively communicate projects status, issues & risks to management; take the necessary measures to achieve the KPI´s;
- Work closely with Product Engineering teams to maintain the knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between its stakeholders are precise;
- Ensures customers satisfaction;
- Travel required up to 50% of the time;
PERFIL E COMPETÊNCIAS:
- Master Degree in Engineering or Management (MBA is a plus);
- Projects Management Professional (PMP®), PMI certification;
- Bilingual of Portuguese and German (valued);
- English proficiency.
- 8-10 years’ project management experience in enterprise software solutions implementation;
- Relevant experience in complex and long term projects, in projects abroad or involving different countries.
- Leadership and Resilience
- Change Management – develops implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance;
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Knows how to balance the interests between the company and the clients;
- Good contracts negotiation skills;
- Good communication skills and expectations management.
DESCRIÇÃO DA OFERTA:
A sua informação profissional será analisada de forma confidencial. Se no prazo de 2 semanas não for contactado, o seu CV e os seus dados serão arquivados na nossa base de dados, considerando a sua candidatura “ativa” durante os próximos 6 meses